We are currently accepting reservations for events at St. Mark's with the following rules.
- Everyone present at an indoor event must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status (per county rules). Please talk to Space Use Coordinator about exceptions to this rule.
- No food or drink is allowed at any event.
- Groups are requested to have event attendees sit with their own household and socially distance by at least six feet.
Please contact LeeAnne McDermott at email@example.com with any questions and to request an event.
NOTE: LeeAnne does not work every day, so email is the preferred way to communicate!
We are currently taking reservations for 2021 and 2022. We will begin to take reservations for 2023 on January 1st, 2022.
St. Mark's is happy to share our beautiful facility with non-profit groups from our community. If you are interested in renting space for a group or an event, please email LeeAnne McDermott and provide:
- Your contact information
- The name of your group and if you are a 501c3, include a copy of your IRS letter. With few exceptions, you must be a registered 501c3 to use our facility.
- The date and time you are interested in for your event (preferably with a second and third choice also).
- Details about your group and type of event.
We will get back to you as quickly as possible.