The St. Mark’s Outreach Commission invites you to support our brothers and sisters who are unhoused and are in programs with Project We Hope and LifeMoves (including Hotel de Zink).
Project We Hope needs: (Anne to fill in)
- Toiletries (Soap, shampoo, conditioner, Q-tips)
- Tide Pods
- Socks (Men’s and women’s)
- Socks (the most coveted item)
- Disposable gloves
- Tide pods
- Hygiene kits (shampoos, razors, deodorant, etc. in zip locked bags)
- Excess fruit from resident trees
- Homemade or delivered dinner for 65
- Knitted Beanies
- Warm Jackets
- White and Black Socks (Men’s and women’s)
- Toiletries (any or all of these items: Soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, Q-tips packaged in a zip lock bag)
- Gently used or new men’s and women’s shoes
Please bring these items to St. Mark’s from 7 AM – 530 PM ON SUNDAY MARCH 7 only. Please place the items in the specially designated boxes in front of the church office. All items will be picked up at the end of the outdoor service and delivered to Project We Hope and LifeMoves the next day. Can’t make it that day? Feel free to drop off at the Opportunity Center in Palo Alto or Project We Hope in East Palo Alto.
Questions? Please contact Diane Guinta.